Find out how Xtraware provides a cost effective and simple way to manage documents anywhere.
Xtraware solutions share a browser-based, web server application-engine, designed to foster teamwork and collaboration between users in widely dispersed geographic areas.
Xtraware is designed to unite disparate resources into a single, browser-based platform, and is capable of:
- Uniting data sources,
- Uniting operating systems,
- Uniting domains,
- Uniting remote operations, and above all,
- Uniting authorized stakeholders, all into a cohesive, accountable and “hyper-responsive” team!
Ease of Administration + Ease of Use = Productivity
With thin client, web-browser-based screens, Xtraware reduces administrative and workforce requirements, while increasing the performance of end users - enterprise-wide. The end result is dramatic savings through decreased overhead and increased performance.
Ease of Administration
Xtraware requires virtually no configuration at the desktop level, eliminating much of the time-consuming support, required by competitive applications.
Ease of Use
While requiring less administration, Xtraware also requires less training, by providing a simple, feature rich environment, which enables users to be more productive. Xtraware enables users to view, redline and track complex documents throughout a project’s life cycle.
Xtraware pays for itself! With savings realized by reducing administrative costs, Xtraware may pay for itself within eighteen months. Additional productivity is often realized by:
- Reducing training costs (the simplicity of Xtraware’s look and feel, minimizes the need to train end users)
- Improving response, by providing documents in real-time
- Providing granular, document level security
- Eliminating document loss
- Improving accountability
- Providing the highest levels of control and workflow.